Too often risk management is seen as reactive, but nothing could be further from the truth. In this course you will learn to work through a proactive approach to risk threat and opportunity. You will address how to identify, quantify, control and respond to risk management in the context of the project life-cycle. Learn qualitative and quantitative techniques and tools for assessing the impact of risk. Through interactive exercises and case studies, participants will be able to apply risk management theories, concepts and principles to real-world situations.
Who Should Attend?
This course is designed for:
- Executives, Top and Middle Management staff
- Project Managers, Engineers, Controllers
- Those who work in the Oil & Gas, Engineering & Construction, Power & Utility sectors of the economy
- Identify risks and opportunities to maximise project performance
- Calculate the best way to use your available resources across the project
By the end of this course you will be able to: